Sorry, nothing in cart.
A mechanical layer should minimally contain:
- The exact board outlines with dimensions.
- Exact positions and sizes for all inside milling,FF slots or cutouts with dimensions.
Additional information that should be included in the mechanical plan when needed:
- A reference hole: the distance from one drill hole in X and Y to the PCB outline.
- All drills using different symbols for each different drill size.
- PTH/NPTH indication for holes and slots
- A clear layer sequence or buildup drawing including all copper layers, soldermask and legend layers, any additional layers like peel-off or carbon, in the correct sequence viewed from top to bottom and with the correct corresponding data file name.
LABEL YOUR PCB:
Use top viewed right-reading text to label every gerber layer to prevent mirror board production.
Make sure your design o/p includes board outline in every layer.